- Performance Capacity
23,000 CFM @ 10" w.g. Static Pressure
20,000 CFM @ 13" w.g. Static Pressure
- Low Profile Electric Unit with Hydraulics
- Carbon Steel Construction with Top Removal Filter Design
- NEMA 4 Electrical Enclosure, Typical
Filter Cleaning System
- Pulse System For Continuous Cleaning
- 6" Diameter Air Manifold With Pressure Gauge, Filter-Regulator and Drain Valve
- 12 VDC Solenoids With Solid State Timer Control In NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Two - Tapered Inlet Connections at Rear For 24” Diameter Duct Connection
- 60HP, 460V, 3PH, 60Hz. T.E.F.C. Motor
- Team Belt and Sheave Power Transmission
- Adjustable Base For Belt Tensioning
- Discharges Into 55-Gallon Drum with Drum Lid and High Level Indicator (Drums Are By Others)
- Pleated Polyester Filter Elements, Vertically Hung for Natural Release of Dust.
- Filtration Efficiency: 99.9% + 2 Micron (.015 Grains/ACF)
- 4380 Sq. Ft. Media Area
- Air-To-Cloth Ratio: 5.25:1 @ 23,000 CFM
- 4.57:1 @ 20,000 CFM
Dust Removal Conveyor
- 9" Size Main Auger and 6" Size Swivel Discharge Auger with Hydraulic Motor Drives
- Damper, Fan Outlet
- Skid Mount, 8' Wide x 21-1/2' Long x 10'-2" High, Weight - 12,000 Lbs.
- Tow package 8-1/2' Wide x 25' Long x 10-1/2' High, Weight - 14,000 Lbs.
10,000 Lb. Tandem Axles With Electric Brakes On Both Axles, Safety Chains, Leveling Jack, Running Lights and Reflectors, Pintle Hook Tow Connection
Note: Fan performance based on standard conditions at sea level elevation.
- 100 AMP, 480 Volt, 3Ph, 60Hz. Power
- 24 CFM @ 80 P.S.I.G. Clean, Dry, Oil Free Compressed Air; ¾" Minimum Supply Line Size