- Performance Capacity
24,000 CFM @ 13" w.g. Static Pressure
20,000 CFM @ 16" w.g. Static Pressure
- Skid Mounted Low Profile, Diesel Engine Portable
- Carbon Steel Construction with Top Removal
Filter Cleaning System
- Pulse System For Continuous Cleaning
- 6" Diameter Air Manifold With Pressure Gauge, Filter-Regulator and Drain Valve
- 12 VDC Solenoids With Solid State Timer Control
In NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Two - Tapered Inlet Connections at Rear For 24” Diameter Duct Connection
- Caterpillar or equal, Diesel Engine Power Unit
- V-Belt Driven with Manual Clutch / PTO
- 55-Gallon Fuel Tank (8 or more Hours of Operation)
- Discharges Into 55-Gallon Drum with Drum Lid and High Level Indicator (Drums Are By Others)
- Pleated Polyester Filter Elements, Vertically Hung for Natural Release of Dust.
- Filtration Efficiency: 99.9% + 2 Micron (.015 Grains/ACF)
- 4380 Sq. Ft. Media Area
- Air-To-Cloth Ratio: 5.48:1 @ 24,000 CFM
- 4.57:1 @ 20,000 CFM
Dust Removal Conveyor
- 9" Size Main Auger and 6" Size Swivel Discharge Auger with Hydraulic Motor Drives
- Damper, Fan Outlet
- Skid Mount, 8' Wide x 21-1/2' Long x 10' High, Weight - 12,500 Lbs.
- Tow package
8-1/2' Wide x 25' Long x 10-1/2' High, Weight - 14,500 Lbs.
10,000 Lb. Tandem Axles With Electric Brakes On Both Axles,Safety Chains, Leveling Jack, Running Lights and Reflectors
Pintle Hook Tow Connection
Note: Fan performance based on standard conditions at sea level elevation.
- 24 CFM @ 80 P.S.I.G. Clean, Dry, Oil Free Compressed Air; ¾" Minimum Supply Line Size